“The need for resilience is forcing companies to be more agile and make better decisions faster.”
- KPMG 2022
With the ratification of Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) involving 10 ASEAN countries and five non-ASEAN countries including China, New Zealand, Australia, Japan and South Korea, enterprises may enjoy greater sourcing options and will have more flexibility towards optimizing their manufacturing processes.
With shrinking margins and more disruptions to manage with, automation will be a key enabler of the agility and speed needed to improve competitive advantage by reducing bottlenecks.
Providing a platform for regional SCM executives and CPOs, Questex Asia’s CPO Innovation Executive Forum returns after a successful in 2021.
Scheduled on 12th of May as a one-day interactive virtual event, it will be present a wide range of topics on intelligent digitization, ESG goal-setting, AI-powered automation, sourcing optimization and contract analytics, among other innovative technologies.
- Learning Emerging Global Trends in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Building Capacity and Early Warning Systems: Technology Integration for Disruption Simulation
- Prioritizing SC Risk Management and ESG Metric Tracking
- Leveraging on Automation on multiple aspect of SCM
- Simplifying Procurement - Streamlining and Improving Business Processes